Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

    "Many terrorists were taken down today at a local parking garage."

    I recorded footage of me gunning down terrorists on Rainbow Six Lockdown and put to use some video editing to get this video to be as cool as possible.

    I apologize for the blurryness, which makes it hard to see the guys I'm shooting sometimes, but believe me when I say that this is probably one of my best pieces of work yet!

    Bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do!?

    -Chubz

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2O0sBlPSPug
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

    i feel much safer now chubz. thank you man.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]

    Hey for real though, what did you think of the video? It took me a while to make because I had to take some clips and split them into two parts -- one containing normal speed while the other part was slowed down for a cool effect.

    I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished.. I think my favorite part is the beginning where you hear the briefing THEN it cuts to the title screen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

    Nice avitar, chubzie. Reminds me of high school circa 1992. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rainbow Six Lockdown - Terrorist Hunt!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yeah, Doom is still one of the best PC games even today. It's a real joy to map for, too, because it's so easy and so fun.
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •